Careers in animal physiotherapy

Are you a Chartered Physiotherapist interested in a career in animal physiotherapy?

To become an ACPAT registered animal physiotherapist you must first qualify as a Chartered physiotherapist (for humans). This entails completing a BSc at one of the Universities. Further details can be obtained from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP).

For further information on training as an animal physiotherapist contact the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy (ACPAT).

01425 612067